We stay in touch with you throughout the shipping process. When your order is shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation that will include ship date and tracking information. Please allow up to 24 hours after shipment for your tracking number to be activated. In the email we will estimate the arrival date and provide a link to track your package.
30-Day Return Policy
If your order arrives and it’s not exactly what you want, you may return it within 30 days for a refund. We know that people sometimes order a part and then discover it’s not exactly the one they need for the repair. We understand and want to work with you. Just make sure the item is in its original packaging and in good condition free of damage.
When a returned product comes back to us, we’ll check it over to make sure it’s in ‘Like New’ condition and free from damage such as dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals. Return processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product is received by Total Power Parts.
To return a product, simply obtain a Returns Merchant Authorization number (RMA). Details on getting your RMA shown below.
30-Day Exchange Policy
If you need to exchange your merchandise, you may also do that within 30-days. The reason for the exchange doesn’t matter. If any of these situations arise, we want to exchange your order to make it right.
- You ordered the wrong item
- You didn’t receive what you ordered
- The package was damaged in transit
Except for items damaged in transit, exchanged merchandise should be in new and undamaged condition. To return a product, simply obtain a Returns Merchant Authorization number (RMA). Details on getting your RMA shown below.
Obtaining an RMA Number
For returns and exchanges less than 30 days old, the customer must contact Total Power Parts by email or phone and request a return label from Total Power Parts.
Here are the easy steps to request your RMA:
- Send an email with your name, invoice number, and details about the return to: email@example.com or call 800-753-2242 Extension #2 for our returns department.
- If an immediate replacement is required before processing can occur, the customer can purchase a second unit from Total Power Parts to be shipped to the customer at once. This shipping charge will be shipped at Total Power Parts's expense.
- After Total Power Parts receives the returned unit, Total Power Parts will issue a refund for the second purchase.
Note; All shipping fees on orders outside of the 48 continental United States are the responsibility of the customer.
We’re confident that our products will work flawlessly once installed in your vehicle. But in a rare case that it does not, we’ll replace it anytime within one year of your order. If you have a problem, we will take every step to assist you.
Two choices for contacting us for a replacement:
- Email with your name, invoice number, and details about the return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Monday through Friday 8:00am-5:00pm Eastern Time (800-985-9415) and talk to a returns specialist.
We will usually answer your inquiry the same day. On heavy volume call days please leave a voice mail message and you will receive a call-back or email as soon as possible.
Non-Qualified Items for Refunds
Items not qualifying for a refund include ones with evidence of damage or use, as well as items in which a refund request is made after 30 days since the purchase was made. In the event that the product you are returning does NOT meet the requirements described in this document, we will:
- Photograph the merchandise and packaging, and prepare a detailed summary of our determination as to why the return was denied
- Provide documentation showing that the item was purchased more than 30 days prior to a refund request being made.
- The product(s) deemed ineligible for return will be returned to you
If we decide to accept a non-qualified item for return, an admin fee of up to 25% will be assessed. Return processing may take up to 5 business days from the time your product is received by Total Power Parts.
Special Instructions for Custom Made Items
Custom made items such as powder coated and high output units cannot be refunded unless unit is returned within 30 days of purchase and is in ‘Like New’ condition and free from damage of any type, including, but not limited to dents, scratches, cracks, abuse, defacement or indication of removed screws/fasteners or seals. All custom-made items are subject to a 25% admin fee regardless of condition of unit. All shipping charges are non-refundable. If a returned unit is received by Total Power Parts and the unit is not deemed 'Like New’, Total Power Parts will offer to repair the unit and ship the unit back to the customer at said customer's expense. For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation.
When sending a return to Total Power Parts for repair or replacement, send the item to Total Power Parts with a description of what is wrong with the item and Total Power Parts will repair or replace the item. For your protection, we recommend that you insure your return and use a traceable carrier that can provide you with delivery confirmation. Total Power Parts shall not be responsible for items returned that are lost or damaged in transit. Postage and handling charges, both to and from our warehouse will be paid by the customer, and non-refundable.
Labor fees are not covered under our warranty program.